Q. what is martha winter doing thursday morning?

- the answers are here in a blog diary written by her granddaughter , Alayna -

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday #6 / 2-11-10

This week I just relaxed with grandma and only took two photos...of her kitty socks!


We ate breakfast, did a bunch of driving tests, and watched Little House on the Prairie.
She actually has been doing super well on the tests and she studies her notes all week. When she gets an answer right, she says, "well, I just don't know how I got that right, just lucky." And i say "no, you've been staring at the answers all week and subconsciously remembered it, that's great!" She also HATES "DOUBLE YELLOW LINE SOLID OR BROKEN STUFF!" Don't we all?! Does anyone actually know the facts on those or follow them correctly? Well, I suppose I will have them ingrained in my head soon enough and if I ever have to take the written DMV test I will by default be prepared!
So while we were almost finished taking the tests, Little House on the Prairie came on. She looked up from the computer and just started staring at it.
She said, "oh, my shows on. Whenever it comes on I stop whatever I'm doing and watch it."
I said, "ok, well, do you want to just finish this test, there's only 2 more questions and then we can watch it."
"Ya, that'll be fine," she said.
Then we watched two episodes and she got really into it and commented throughout the show like she was a character and it was all intense..."Oh, he's a crummy Doctor, a real dirty liar. That other Doctor better come back."
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

No comments: